Sách Ebooks PDF, Epub, Prc AP Calculus AB & BC Prep Plus 2019-2020 Nguồn gốc: Simon And Schuster, Tác giả: Kaplan Test PrepNXBKaplan PublishingNăm XB20/09/2018, Trọng lượng (gr): 1.2220Kích thước4.0 x 27.0 x 21.0Số trang780Hình thứcBìa MềmSản phẩm bán chạy nhấtTop 100 sản phẩm Philosophy bán chạy của tháng. Thuộc danh mục sách: FOREIGN BOOKS SOCIETY & SOCIAL SCIENCES PHILOSOPHY TEACHING RESOURCES & E… HIGHER & FURTHER EDUCA…
Kaplan’s AP Calculus AB & BC Prep Plus 2019-2020 is completely restructured and aligned with the current AP exams, giving you efficient review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
– Six full-length Kaplan practice exams and an online test scoring tool to convert your raw score into a 1–5 scaled score
– Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
– Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time to help you get the score you need in the time you have
– Online quizzes and workshops for additional practice
– Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
– Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP Calculus
– We know the test—our AP experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
– We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
– We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools
Described as ‘a literary atomic bomb (Luisan Gamez), the Mexican literary star Emiliano Monge’s English-language debut is the Latin American incarnation of Cormac McCarthy: an artistically daring, gorgeously wrought and eviscerating novel of biblical violence as told through the story of a man ‘who, unbeknownst to him, was his century.