Sách Ebooks PDF, Epub, Prc DK Eyewitness Travel: Florida Nguồn gốc: Penguin Books, Tác giả: Dk TravelNXBDorling Kindersley LtdNăm XB12/10/2018, Trọng lượng (gr): 608Kích thước2.0 x 22.0 x 13.0Số trang408Hình thứcBìa MềmSản phẩm hiển thị trongPenguin UK – Travel & Holiday GuidesSản phẩm bán chạy nhấtTop 100 sản phẩm Guidebooks bán chạy của tháng. Thuộc danh mục sách: FOREIGN BOOKS TRAVEL & HOLIDAY GUIDES GUIDEBOOKS
DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL: FLORIDA
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state’s world-famous roller coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida:
– Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florida, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and floorplans show the Kennedy Space Centre, Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® and more
– Colour photographs of Florida’s cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Florida’s history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
– Essential travel tips – our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florida.
“No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one” – The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlando guide.
It’s 1990. Apartheid is crumbling, Nelson Mandela has just been released from prison and thirteen-year-old Spud Milton is about to start his first year at an elite boys-only boarding school. Cursed with embarrassingly dysfunctional parents, a nutty granny and a dormitory full of strange characters, Spud has his hands full trying to adapt to his new home. With only his wits and his diary, he takes readers on a rowdy boarding school romp full of illegal midnight swims, catastrophic cricket matches, ghostbusting escapades, girls and disastrous holidays. South African comedian John van de Ruit invites the reader into the mind of a young boy whose eyes are being opened to love, friendship and complete insanity!