Sách Ebooks PDF, Epub, Prc Harbor Me Nguồn gốc: Penguin Books, Tác giả: Jacqueline WoodsonNXBPenguin LCC USNăm XB28/08/2018, Trọng lượng (gr): 208Kích thước1.0 x 20.0 x 14.0Số trang176Hình thứcBìa MềmSản phẩm bán chạy nhấtTop 100 sản phẩm Fiction For Teen bán chạy của tháng. Thuộc danh mục sách: FOREIGN BOOKS CHILDREN’S BOOKS FICTION FOR TEEN FAMILY
Jacqueline Woodson is the 2018-2019 National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature
A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!
Jacqueline Woodson’s first middle-grade novel since National Book Award winner Brown Girl Dreaming celebrates the healing that can occur when a group of students share their stories.
It all starts when six kids have to meet for a weekly chat–by themselves, with no adults to listen in. There, in the room they soon dub the ARTT Room (short for “A Room to Talk”), they discover it’s safe to talk about what’s bothering them–everything from Esteban’s father’s deportation and Haley’s father’s incarceration to Amari’s fears of racial profiling and Ashton’s adjustment to his changing family fortunes. When the six are together, they can express the feelings and fears they have to hide from the rest of the world. And together, they can grow braver and more ready for the rest of their lives.
DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL: TOP 10 LONDON 2019
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to London, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map – all designed to help you see the very best of London.
Take a London walking tour, see remarkable world treasures at the British Museum, explore the leafy Royal parks and gardens, or step back in time at the Tower of London. From Top 10 live music venues to Top 10 things to do for free – discover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London:
– Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best London attractions, covering Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tate Modern, and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of London, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore London’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Westminster, Soho, the West End, Covent Garden, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Regent’s Park and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to London? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.