Sách Ebooks PDF, Epub, Prc Supercraft Christmas Nguồn gốc: Penguin Books, Tác giả: Sophie Pester,Catharina BrunsNXBDorling Kindersley LtdNăm XB05/10/2017, Trọng lượng (gr): 771Kích thước1.0 x 24.0 x 20.0Số trang144Hình thứcBìa CứngSản phẩm bán chạy nhấtTop 100 sản phẩm Crafts and Hobbies bán chạy của tháng. Thuộc danh mục sách: FOREIGN BOOKS CRAFTS AND HOBBIES
Craft your way through more than 40 eco-friendly festive projects, including charming gifts, stunning decorations, and quirky gift wrap ideas, and bring the magic of the German Christmas markets into your home.
No more braving the crowds for tatty tinsel – spend time with friends and family and turn cold nights cosy with homemade bath salts, floating tea lights, and gingerbread hearts. Follow clear, step-by-step instructions to create fresh flower garlands, bake edible gift tags, and paint authentic tree ornaments.
Featuring a chapter devoted to last-minute ideas, your treats and trinkets can be as speedy as they are special. Full size templates and stunning photography combine to make your homemade projects simple. Brimming with inspiration so you can create your own magical, homemade holiday – you’ll soon have the festive season all wrapped up with Supercraft Christmas.
DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL: TOP 10 ICELAND 2019
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Iceland, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists – all designed to help you see the very best of Iceland.
Take a Golden Circle tour, wonder at geysers, waterfalls and volcanoes, relax in the Blue Lagoon, explore the best things to do in Reykjavik, or learn about the Vikings and their legends. From Top 10 festivals to Top 10 things to do for free – discover the best of Iceland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Iceland:
– Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best Iceland attractions, covering the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, Reykjavik, and more
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Iceland’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Reykavik, West Iceland and the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, the Highland Interior and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.